You’ve soldered, pickled, and rinsed . . . now what?
Perfect your metal jewelry with a comprehensive lesson in hand finishing. Join artist and experienced metalsmith Lexi Erickson in 8 watch-and-learn lessons for everything you need to know to take your jewelry to the next level without the use of electricity.
Expand your jewelry-making repertoire with how-tos for finishing metal with a rustic look; roller-printed patterns; the backs, sides, and hard-to-see places; copper and overlays; patinas; and more.
Enter a new era in your jewelry designs as you:
· Get a flawless finish with filing and sanding techniques made easy.
· Uncover expert advice on how to add a glint of sparkle with a burnisher.
· Incorporate timeless techniques to give your pieces soul, spirit, and unique flavor.
· Create intricate patterns and effects with the addition or removal of patinas.
· Learn hand finishing must-knows including putting scratches in to take scratches out.
· Discover the right tools and materials to achieve the look you desire.
· And much, much more!